Sunday, June 26, 2016

shoes. : "... you chose her."


"You've known me for years but you only knew her for months. I was there when you almost forgot to pick yourself up and lift your head up high but she was only there when you you were jumping out of joy. Just that. And yet after all those time, you chose to stay by her side!
Believe me, it was all an accident! When I saw her, I wanted to help her. I swear, that was my one and only intention! However, I didn't come on time and it was all too late. That is the truth! Why won't you listen to me!?
You can't blame me for something I didn't do. It's just, too cruel. This is purely misjudgement. You haven't even hear my explanation! You just can't dismiss me like a criminal just because I was at the scene before you. I may be insecure towards her but I'm not an animal. I respect her.
So why?
It's because you love her. At that time, she was the only one that matter to you. Only her. No, I wasn't part of the picture. Whenever she's around, I can see the glow in your eyes. You always stare lovingly at her. Your smiles shine brighter when you're with her. You, me, noone can hide that fact.
I knew you ever since you could talk. We're partners in crime, they would say. We would make the perfect team. Nevertheless, I know everything you. Our years together has tested time and pain. We both know each other too much. So why now? Why aren't here by my side when I needed you the most?
Between me, who has been with you since you played on the playground, and her, who you met a few months ago through a friend, she is more important and more valuable to you. In the end, you chose her."

No comments:

Post a Comment