Saturday, July 23, 2016

"...by my side."

"Please, just one last time. Let me stay by your side. I just want to feel you right here in my arms. I know that you don't deserve me as much as much as I love you, but at least give me a chance.
I knew right from the start that you never love me. That I don't have your heart. And yet I forced myself unto you. In any means possible, I was able to convince everyone else that we were meant to be. Everyone, even the person you truly loved. Everyone else, except you. Your heart just never found its way to mine.
Why can't you love me? Where was I lacking? Where did I go wrong? What does that person have that I don't? Am I not your type? Is there something wrong with me? Why is it always that person? Am I not enough for you? I cannot help but think these useless questions in my head.
Back then, I was so determined to make you love me. I refuse to believe that one cannot for love to someone. I guess I just proved that statement. You never became mine. Now, for one last time, please stay with me. I don't care if you love someone else, just let me feel that your heart belongs to mine. After this, I'll stop. I won't intrude in your life anymore. I will leave you alone and I promise that.
For one last moment, stay by my side. Before I say goodbye."

No comments:

Post a Comment